From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:20:06 -0500
At 10:25 PM 3/29/04 -0500, Brian Morris wrote:
>Finally, I believe this is the first time the Frozen Four has been
>comprised of only two conferences (that is since the birth of the
>CCHA).  Am I correct on this?

No, this has happened fairly recently.  The 1999 FF consisted of three
teams from Hockey East (Maine, Boston College, and New Hampshire) and one
from the CCHA (Michigan), while in 1998, there were two each from Hockey
East (Boston College and New Hampshire) and the CCHA (Michigan and Ohio
State).
--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97