From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:54:52 -0500
>The D1 player who traveled farthest, 5,479 miles, is Colorado College's
>Peter Sejna from Liptovski Mikulas, Slovakia.  Anchorage could attract
>five players from the Czech Republic because it's just a short hop over
>the North Pole, less than 4,800 miles.
>
>Ohio State couldn't find anyone within 150 miles.

Given OSU's location, this isn't terribly surprising. What I find interesting
is that Colgate doesn't have anybody from within 122 miles.

>FOOTNOTES:
>- Two players from 150 Mile House, BC, may not find their homes because
>those coordinates aren't published anywhere.

150 Mile House is about 10 miles east of Williams Lake, BC. I would use that.
It is also 50 miles north of (wait for it) 100 Mile House.

John

--
   John Edwards - Professional Stats Geek - [log in to unmask]
                Laurentian Football - Undefeated since 1973