From:
"MacKinnon, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MacKinnon, John
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:09:11 -0500
Star Tribune writer Rachel Blount deleted the WCHA tie to Haydar in the on
line version today.  However, I guess she still stands by Hadar getting a
repeat invitation this year.

As much as I dislike creating the East vs. West Phinal, I can't remember a
Phrozen Phour I anticipated more than this one.

BTW...anyone know the last time a Phrozen Phour did not include a Boston
based team?  I'm thinking somewhere in the 80's.