From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:20:37 -0500
* of the year balloting - vote now, please

This is a call for votes in 4 categories.  Please vote exactly once in each
category. The results will be announced at the Hockey-L Dinner on April 4th
in St. Paul, and later here on Hockey-L.

Ballot #1 - Please cast your vote for "College Hockey Player of the Year":

         Write-in: _______________________________

Ballot #2 - Please cast your vote for "College Hockey Coach of the Year":

         Write-in: _______________________________

Ballot #3 - Please cast your vote for "College Hockey Writer of the Year":

         Write-in: _______________________________

Ballot #4 - Please cast your vote for "Hockey-L Poster of the Year"

Please cast your vote asap and before Sunday March 31st at 3pm. Don't worry
about spelling; I can't spell "Dubielewicz" either; if I can figure what
you mean, your vote will count.

Thanks and cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET              University of Maine System
The College Hockey mailing lists: Hockey-L & Hockey3 at
http://lists.Maine.edu/