From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:40:21 -0500
Someone correct me if I'm wrong (nothing new there), but since the penalty
was imposed during the tournament, wouldn't the DQ carryover to the next
NCAA tournament game?

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College