From:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:16:14 -0500
Going back to best of 3 would also regenerate the money lost by smaller
home arenas than those used for the most part in regionals.. It would also
seem that adding 1 extra week that effects 4 teams is a lot less school
time lost than having 64 teams travel in week 1 of the B-Ball tourney.
Getting a chance to get teams that you might never otherwise get to come to
your building would be nice.. A Lynah crowd with Michigan in the building
for a playoff weekend would sure be interesting...