From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:01:40 -0500
I have always seen it repeated for the second game if delivered during the
first.  However in most circumstances I have seen them skip over the
presentation of colors and the anthem for the first game.

I don't know what the official protocol is.  I'm sure you could find better
resources within the military or through veterans groups.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street