From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:45:43 -0500
> I'm just wondering, when this host team rule was inserted, did Jack Parker
> happen to be on the committee?  Just wondering.

I am wondering something as well.. which may be in the same vein as Greg...
:-)

Why is BU *always* the host for the East Regional in Worcester?  Why not
rotate between all of the Boston area schools, and some of the other Mass
schools.  Why is it that BU gets to be the host every other year (and thus)
guarantee staying in that regional?

Think of how many times in recent memory BC has been shipped out West.
Northeastern, Harvard, and Lowell could also host.

I imagine the reality is that BU is actually *interested* in hosting, and
perhaps they get first refusal after hosting in the past.  But it would be
interesting to know if anyone else gets a shot or does BU always get it my
default (or by apathy).

-Deron