From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:34:37 -0500
Greg,

I completely agree with your conclusions regarding shipping UNH out west.
It makes no sense.  But to surmise whether Jack Parker is to blame for this
situation is just plain silly.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College