From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:04:34 -0500
RPI plays a well balanced game to defeat Princeton 5-3 in game 1 of the ECAC
quarterfinals
on Friday night.

That was the obligatory hockey content.  My real purpose sending this email
stems from the
fact that my "free RPI alumni email for life" seems to have died this week.
For several days,
the site was unreachable. Now they're back and you can send mail out but
can't receive incoming
(including mail from hockey-l, hockey3 and the RPI sports listserver).
Incoming mail gets a response of a "permanent fatal error (sounds serious,
eh?).
I'm afraid that the listservers will interpret this as an indication that
the email address is invalid
and unsubscribes me.

I've now subscribed from my alternate e-mail address and will send enough
emails so that the
administrator will list me as being reliable enough to post without having
to pre-screen my messages.

Don't be surprised to see other messages in a few moments that have very
similar verbiage to this one