From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:57:00 -0800
Hello All,

Someone just tweaked my fond memories of the NCAA's in Anaheim in 1999,
and getting to see some live college hockey for the first time in
several decades and to meet some of you nice folks.

It is amazing how relative weather can be viewed ... I forget who posted
it, but they recalled enjoying the warm weather on the beach, etc... I
think most of us who have lived in Ca for a while considered that
weekend very cold and windy, in fact, embarassing for our friends who
came all that way to feel warm  .. in fact, I recall for my wife and I,
it was too cold (ie. under 70 F) to even think of the beach. :-)

As for the possibility of anohter warm weather FF, say in CA, does
anyone know how far in the future these are chosen? I vaguely recall
they are solidified thru 2006 or somesuch, and are in cold climes.

 I think San Jose (with RPI hosting) fell short on its bid recently. I
know there was a lot of griping from folks about having to travel too
far to watch the tourney but it sure would be nice....Staples, Pond? How
about Phoenix? Puerto Vallarta? (just kidding)

California hockey dreamin' .....

Tony Buffa
RPI '64