From:
Kretsch Kenneth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kretsch Kenneth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:03:20 -0500
Folks,

The opinion heard here in the NY metro area are that the Islanders owners
are decent but very inexperience, their GM, Mike Milbury, is incompetent,
they don't have any money, and their arena sucks.  That should cover it.

On the other hand, the Islanders beat the Rangers last night, with
Vanbiesbrouck in the nets.

I hope DiPietro doesn't go the way of Jim Craig, another BU goalie who was
also asked to save a franchise.

Go BU
Ken Kretsch