Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:20:28 EST
We can argue until we are all blue about whether US teams should have
Canadian players, Minnesota teams should have Michigan players, or even if
Boston schools should have Worcester players.  We won't come to agreement on
this -- we have been there before.

It is interesting that this all apparently started because someone gave a
vote in the USCHO poll to Army.  Why this was done is not clear.  I really
doubt that it was because Army's team is all from the US, but if it was so
what -- the early season polls aren't too meaningful anyway.

I think that it is time to discuss who has the best band. ;-)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74