From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:54:03 +0800
Blah, blah, blah.  As has been succinctly stated by others, guys like you
give the US a bad name.  Don't forget, US is a land of immigrants.  People
come here for the opportunities that are available.  I dare say your
ancestors did so, just as mine did.

I also gave no cheap shots at the Academy.  I think it's wonderful that
guys can go there, play some hockey, get a free education, spend five years
on active duty and then make some dough.  And, yes, fight the good fight.
I've got not problem with that.

But really, why do you have to disparage and ridicule other schools and
their players to make this point?  It only cheapens are argument for the
Academy.  And, BTW, you did not answer my question.  After five years, how
many varsity athletes are still on active duty?

Greg