From:
"Rowe, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Tom
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:17:52 -0600
Yes, yes - I know.  30 seconds after I posted that I realized I had erred
and sent another post, but for some reason it still hasn't made it on list.
Your post, OTOH, is coming up an hour and 30 minutes later.  This makes me
wonder about the efficiency of the listserv and/or internet hold-ups.  When
did you post this?  And have other people had this problem of long delays
between sending and the actual posting?

I shudder to put down the fact I administer the list considering how much
egg I am currently scraping off my face (by virtue of letting my fingers do
the typing instead of my brain), but this is a question that affects the
list, so if you have had a problem with time delays, please let me and/or
Wayne know.

Thanks

Tom Rowe  -  Hockey-L Administrator
Department of Psychology