From:
Allen & Deb Bibeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:33:58 -0500
I am curious as to how many division 1 teams out there offer free hockey
tickets to students.  Right now there is discussion in Grand Forks because
the students may soon be paying $55 for seasons tickets vs. getting into
games free.  I know when I was at NMU (as a student) my tickets weren't
free.  Are there others out there giving out free tickets, or do the
majority charge the students?

Al