From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:30:13 -0500
HE analyst Cap Raeder (ex-New Hampshire) was named as an assistant coach
for San Jose in NHL.

With play-by-play guy Friede ? elevated to co-anchor of the Fox NE weeknight
recap show with Maine alumnus Gary Tanguay (ex-WBZ), it likely means
a new pairing will result for the college broadcasts next HE season.

I say:  Bring back Sean McDonough and Bob Norton !!

OK - Gary Thorne will do...

Dan Doucette

Maine Hockey - we win it all in odd-numbered years

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.