From:
Sarah Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:19:39 -0500
Mark,

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday!
I thought I had gotten over it until you posted this.  Thanks for reminding
me.   :-)

I came to dearly "love" that catchy tune in Maine's 3 OT win vs. Michigan.
All I can say I am VERY thankful that Michigan wasn't playing the 4OT game
on Sunday!

Sarah Foster
Maine '92