From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:28:28 -0400
Well, I've been away for a while, but I'm back. Looking forward to a new
season.

Anyhow, the news is that Wisconsin has lost its star rookie from last
season - Dave Tanabe. Shades of Curtis Joseph in our memory!

Wisconsin has acted quickly in signing Canadian defenseman Mark Jackson to
fill the vacant spot. Jackson had reportedly been waiting to accept a
position with Lowell until he knew how Wisconsin was making out with Tanabe.
I guess the Badgers saw this coming. Too bad because we were looking forward
to having Jackson at Lowell.

Paul Gentile.