From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:36:11 -0400
Same thing here but that is what I expected would happen.  I have also received
a letter from them telling me that I will be receiving tickets in February of
the next 2 years.  At least I think it was February but I can't lay my hands on
the letter at this moment  You also get the nonor of being on the Pepsi Arena's
mailing list.  I have already received one mailing selling tickets to an event.
I think it was college hockey though..
Even with them taking the money this early I think it isn't that bad a deal.  I
am getting tickets for a regional and a final for about the same price as a
final.  Now I just have to hope that the seats are decent.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!