From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:49:43 -0400
Beating a dead horse during the Drought of 1999.

One person has told me that Jim Higgins played his senior year for Kelley,
while another says he missed Kelley by a year.  One person says that Jim
Cross never played for Kelley.  Kelley can also claim two D-3 coaches that I
can think of:  Rich Green at Colby and John Danby at UMass-Boston.

On Parker's side of the ledger, I left out Bill O'Neil of Salem State.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College
Newton Centre, MA  02459-3323