From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:47:28 -0500
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, D B Doucette wrote:

> Gee, you mean I can't post to the list that little Annakin Skywalker will
> become Darth Vader (sort of like telling people that in Titanic, the boat
> sinks) ?

Worse yet:  He KILLS his friend and mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi!  Of course I
understand that happens quite a bit down the road, yet...

> And, here's your hockey reference: Darth Vader wears a full helmet....

And mine:  He kills him with a vicious two-handed slash that Shegos looked
right at and didn't call...

Is it October yet?
Joel

Joel Mack ([log in to unmask])                         Omaha, NE
Home Page: http://www.tconl.com/~jmack
The UNOfficial UNO Maverick Hockey Home Page:
   http://www.mavhockey.com