From:
"Michael T. Skala" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 00:13:42 EDT
Ihave been a Minnesota fan my whole life..  I have had many friends play for
the Golden Gophers.  The 3 Hankinson brothers, Zwakman, Wasley, Checco,
Pitlick, the Broten's...  All Minnesota teams are a tradition..  I dont think
that tradition should ever stop...  They are one of the best teams year in
and year out..  The Gophers are a family...  Sure the Gophers would win every
year if they let Canadians in the program but its not about that...  Golden
Gopher hockey has been a very strong tradition....  Minnesota kids have
dreamed all thier lives to play for the Gopher squad...  The Gophers should
always be all Minnesotan...

Michael
GOOOOOOOOOOO  GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!