From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:10:44 -0500
A friend tells me that the only tickets available throught Ticketmaster are
in the last few rows of the uppermost section.

So the key  may be no-shows, especially from BC fans, for the first round
games.  There seems to be a good local contingent from Michigan, in addition
to folks who may come from Ann Arbor, and the fact that Maine has
potentially two games is good (in fact very good for the local economy if
they win Friday, because the drive from Maine is short enough that plenty of
folks should do it, but far enough that many of them won't want to drive
back after the Friday game).  I think the Saturday games should do fine,
with UNH and Clarkson guaranteed, and Maine possible.  Not slighting DU or
OSU, I just don't know them.

We'll see.

Clay

[. . . ]