Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:06:08 -0600
Satow, Clay wrote:

> How many does Yost seat?  Does it always sell out?  My first reaction was
> that maybe BC is a lot cheaper because they seat a lot, and they don't sell
> out for the less attractive games.  But I think season tickets at BU are
> comparable, and they seat a less than BC.

Yost seats about 6,700 and sells out all the games before the start of the
season.  Freshmen can only get partial season tickets.  Here in Minneapolis, the
9,500 tickets are $20.00 a pop.  I'll find out how much season tickets are
whenever I make it to the top of the waiting list; when I got on it a
year-and-a-half ago, the helpful woman at the ticket office estimated it would
be about seven years.  Granted, Yost is actually *full* when they sell out, and
Mariucci isn't, but the seats were at least sold.

> I think you're getting gouged.

You pay what you think it's worth.  I enjoy the games enough, that at $20.00, I
don't feel gouged.

J. Michael Neal