From:
Dave Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:02:43 EDT
If anybody out there fancies him/herself an entrepreneurial prospect with a
talent for putting words on paper, here's a splendid chance to take on a small
business with great potential.  The Intercollegiate Hockey Newsletter, the
oldest college-hockey publication in North America (as far as we know!) is
being offered for sale.

Founded in the early 1950's, the Newsletter covers NCAA Division I Men's ice
hockey.  There is a loyal nation-wide subscriber base, a couple of long-
standing advertising sponsors, and the opportunity to be "a voice" in the
college hockey market.  With the advent of a new D-I league, the potential
interest-base has just increased by 25%, so it's an auspicious time to jump
in.

The sale price includes the database of former subscribers, templates for the
publication itself plus flyers, advertising copy, subscription forms, etc --
all in Pagemaker format or hard copy (or both!?) -- and of course the good
will and a long list of college contacts that are essential for your success.

Interested parties respond directly and off-list, please -- no need to clutter
up bandwith with our personal negotiations!

--Dave