From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:41:43 -0500
This is my final comment on the subject since we've beaten it to death
already.  I must say that this proposal of mine has been blown out of
proportion by almost everyone on the list.  All I was proposing is a D-IAA
Basketball Conference because I felt (and still feel) that D-I Basketball
is watered down with pretender programs.  That is all.  I wasn't proposing
that we add Divisions 4, 5, 6, 7, ect. as was suggested by some people.
And I also agree that Minnesota High School sports has way too many
championship divisions.  ALL I was saying is that some common sense
should be used in analyzing these issues.  Now, let's get back to College
Hockey (which is 10 times better than "VitaleBall" anyway!).

Brian.
(GO SIOUX!!!)

Fighting Sioux Hockey
Div. I National Champions: