From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:02:00 -0500
This year the East Regionals at Albany's Knickerbocker come Pepsi Arena
have been conveniently scheduled for an afternoon session on Saturday.
With the games beginning at noon, it can be expected that the second game
will conclude around 6:00 pm, which of course invites a gathering of the
Hockey-l cognoscenti afterwards.

I would like to propose that those attending the game get together
afterwards, presumably at a nearby venue I have in mind.  I am willing to
consider Jim Love's proposal of a sports bar to view the West Regionals,
but none of the venues are in walking distance.  I also am unsure whether
there would be any outlets in the Albany area since it is pay-per-view,
with the possible exception of the sports bar in Waterviliet, a 10 minute
drive from the Knick.

I don't intend to do a formal dinner, but I would be willing to see if we
could reserve a bunch of tables at said venue in which to eat, drink and
be merry.

If you think you might be interested, please E-mail me privately.  If
enough express interest I'll see what I can do.  And if anyone travelling
to Albany for the tourney needs information or assistance please feel free
to send me a note.
Brian Morris                  RPI Engineers--the season's over