From:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:03:37 -0500
Not at the Fleetcenter for anyone who has ever been there, wit the
exception of rows one and two and the last row of the upper deck, the
upper deck at the Fleetcenter is awfull, it is very hard to see.  It is
not steep enough for one, and people head get in your way.  Not saying
your seats are bad, but it will be very hard to see from there...