From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 21:07:02 -0600
Am I correct in recalling that the PWR and RPI's are tabulated through the
playoffs?    Is Colorado College close enough in the PWR's that if they
have a good tournament they could get in still (without winning the
tournament)?   Is there a chance for 5 Western Teams?  It looks unlikely to
me that St Cloud would drop out - but if they have a bad playoffs, could
they?

As I see it - if Minnesota has a good tournament and wins - they'll
probably be the 2nd seed in the West.  But if UND wins the playoffs they'd
probably be higher in the PWR and therefore get the 2nd seed.    So it's
imperative that the Gophs have a Great Playoffs.  ;-)

Brett C. Harvey