From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:54:23 -0500
> I will echo what Paul Gentile said about 1990, when BU beat Michigan at
> Walter Brown Arena in two straight, and then upset Michigan State at
> Munn Arena the following weekend in a best of three.

You're mixing up two years.

In 1990, BU beat North Dakota in the First Round, then upset MSU in the QF,
before falling to Colgate in the SF.

In 1991, BU had a first round bye, then swept Michigan in the QF, beat
Clarkson in the SF, and lost to Northern Michigan in the famous triple o.t.
title game.

- Greg Berge

.