From:
Maria Maddaloni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:51:32 -0500
>In a message dated 97-01-15 10:44:19 EST, D.B. Erickson wrote:

> I haven't seen this posted previously (poor eyesight notwithstanding) so
> maybe it's news to all:  yesterday's Hockey East release reports that Dan
> Lacouture will be back in uniform for the BC game this coming Friday night.
> Anybody with close BU ties care to elaborate, or is the news sufficient
unto
> itself?

I happened to read the same in BU's paper yesterday.  It did not say when he
would be returning, though.  Also (and this was noted in the BU game notes on
1/3), BU's John Hynes, who suffered a neck injury in the game vs RPI in
October, has decided to end his hockey career.  No other specifics were given
in either the Daily Free Press or the game notes.

-- Maria