From:
RAIN KING <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
RAIN KING <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:57:18 -0600
yOn Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Lee Sveinson wrote:

> I want to pose a question hockey fans (UND, St. Cloud, UMD, ect) in the
> MSC viewing area.  How many people in the MSC viewing area watch MSC with
> the volume off and listen to a local radio station broadcasting the game
> when your team in playing the Gophers, due to MSC's biased nature?  Please
> email me privately.  Please, no flames wanted.
        Lee I think that MSC is a good channel for the Gophers but We can
not listen to a game by the Announcers (nothing personell to Frank or
Tom) when they are playing the Sioux because you will not get an objective
game. The annoucers are good but the are so pro-gopher especially tom reid.
If I watch the Gophs play someone else I will keep the Volume up. It is
like listening to Ed Shultz we he was the announcer for the sioux vs the
Bison. probably a really good announcer but he is not (was) objective.
I would once like to here them question Doug Woog or a move he made from
the bench.

        * Sioux Hockey 8-4-0,Tied for 1st in the WCHA*
        * UND NRHH  CHAPTER PRESIDENT  1996-1997, ARH*
        *THE Boston Bruins Hockey Team,Trade H.Sinden*
        * UND Sociology, GTA Voice Mail (701)777-4415*
        Don't be afraid to Dream...