Sr.
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 23:48:57 EST
While watching College Hockey USA, I got to see a wide shot of UVM's
rink, and I couldn't help but notice that UVM's scoreboard is IDENTICAL
to that of UMaine's (aside from the color).  It was identical right
down to the electronic message board, which I run here at Maine.

This is an open letter to the operator of UVM's message board:  get
in touch with me!  I'm looking for some new ideas, and since we have
similar Daktronic systems, perhaps we can trade ideas.

In fact, if any message board programmer/operator is out there, get
in touch as well.  I'm always open to new ideas, and perhaps I can
add pass on some programs, as well.

Sorry to bore the rest of you.  Carry on.
      |\      Jim Baines    [log in to unmask]         M    M
      |/      Orono, Maine, U.S.A.                         MM  MM
    \ |\      University of Maine Class of 1989            M MM M
     \|/      GO BLACK BEARS!                              M    M