From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 16:13:00 PST
Sorry. I should have been more specific about my objection to the thread.
We visit this thread every year.
What makes this year's thread different is that no one is coming to the
refs' defense.
I don't like some refs, either.
I just don't think it's fair to knock them this way.
With specifics, yes.
But in general, no.
I think it undermines the game.
Just my opinion, though.
Steve
> Conclusion: Why do we do this every year?
Because not everyone was on the list last fall...  oh well, I'm sure
this line of conversation will cease once the weekend games start.

from: LTJG Kenneth A. Pavelle, NOAA