From:
Rob Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:25:01 -0500
Here's a great way to keep yourself up to date on all of the goings-on in
college hockey.  I have been using these folks for news, weather and NFL
information for a couple of months and have been nothing but happy.  And
the best part is that it's FREE.  How often do you hear that in this day
and age.  And, they don't sell their mail list either.  Give it a look, I
love it.  For further info I have attached their "Code of Integrity".

----------
> From: Sports Wrap <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: NCAA Hockey Coverage launched by Sports Wrap
> Date: Thursday, October 24, 1996 1:04 PM
>
> Dear Subscribers,
>
> Today, Mercury Mail drops the puck again. Joining our already
> successful NHL Coverage is
>
>                     NCAA HOCKEY COVERAGE.
>
> Whether it's a power-play goal, a bone rattling check in to the
> boards, or an eye-popping glove save, we've got it covered:
> Front Page Stories, Transactions, League Leaders, Standings,
> Scoreboard, and Polls. You select as much coverage as you want.
>
> Follow the WCHA, CCHA, Hockey East, ECAC or all of them. No
> matter what you select, we keep you up to date on all of the
> action. Start every morning with a list of the final results
> from the night before. Our FREE service will keep you up to date
> through the end of March.
>
> To subscribe, head to Mercury Mail's web page at
> <http://www.merc.com/>. If you don't have access to our web
> page, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] - we'll instantly send
> you a subscription form to fill out.
>
> With pucks traveling at up to 100 miles per hour, you had better
> keep an eye on Mercury Mail's Sports Wrap coverage of NCAA
> hockey. Our e-mail's have been known to fly at the speed of
> light. Ouch! That could hurt.
>
> Todd Mansfield
> Manager of Sports Wrap

------------

Code of Integrity

We supply relevant, low-cost information to individuals via e-mail.
Offering the ultimate convenience and quality of information are our
highest priorities. Our subscribers are our most important asset and, as
such, we would like to set forth the following policies that we will
strictly adhere to:

We will NEVER release, sell or give a subscriber's name or e-mail address
to any other party or organization.  We will use the most reliable news and
information sources available for our message content.  In our editing
process, we adhere to the highest journalistic standards.  Our subscribers
will only receive e-mail messages that contain requested information, new
subscription announcements, confirmation of profile changes, product
development surveys or announcements of new services.

In order to keep costs low and provide a service that is FREE to the
end-user, our revenues come from sponsorship relationships. Sponsor
messages will be discreet and clearly delineated as such, will not be
separate messages and will not clutter the content or information.

We may, from time to time, request demographic information from our
subscribers. Though we reserve the right to use and distribute aggregate
demographic information collected by our system, we will NEVER release the
names of subscribers to anyone.

We are committed to being your e-mail source for personalized, accurate
information. Our success depends on your trust.

Thank you for your support!