From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 09:54:31 -0400
Classification:
ValidationTesting_1: 0Prologue:
Epilogue: Dan Olsen
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 1J-29
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or

I tend to agree with your assessment of the teams playing in front of Bracco,
rather than solely his play causing the lopsided victories.  I was in
attendance for all nine of the consecutive victories and Bracco did let in some
early ugly goals in at least four or five of the games.  I don't feel that
Bracco can keep SLU in a game that involves a lot of offensive play (ie:
Vermont, Clarkson, Colgate).  Fortunately, I believe that both of the
Colgate/Cornell series' are after semester break if the schedule matches years
past.

As for the streak continuing to 3, SLU will play competitively (finally)
against Clarkson this year, but it will come down to one of those "any given
night" things.  IMHO, Clarkson has the better talent again (especially with the
promising play by their rookies this weekend), but when you take the trip down
Route 11 nobody knows what might happen.

P.S.:  Kevin, please send me your e-mail address offline.  My mail server tries
to resolve your address to a Kevin Todd who works for IBM.  I'm sure that all
of hockey-l doesn't want to read about SLU/Clarkson rivalry discussions.