From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 06:34:25 EDT
Geoff Howell wrote:

>Jayson Moy writes:

>>Just tried to renew my Drop The Puck subscription.
>>No longer being published??
>
>Correct, unfortunately

This is a great pity.  I very much enjoyed reading the "Drop The Puck
College Hockey Yearbook" the last three years after I heard about it on
Hockey-L.  It served as a convenient reference to look up players
throughout each season.  The team previews contained information of a type
that I did not find elsewhere in nearly as much detail.

Although not quite as useful as the Yearbook, the Weekly Update also
contained interesting articles and statistics.

I will have to look at my cancelled checks, but I suspect that a year ago,
I purchased a two-year subscription.  I hate to say how many magazines
over the years have gone under with me having significant time left on a
subscription.  This would be the third college hockey publication alone.
Well, at least it is not the over eight years that I once had remaining
on a subscription to a magazine (not hockey related) that stopped
publishing.

One more thing, has anyone seen an advertisement for "The College Hockey
Guide" this year?

Ralph Baer
RPI (aka Rensselaer)
'68, '70, '74