From:
Zachary J Hemond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zachary J Hemond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:49:29 EDT
I must admit that I like the idea of having 6 of the 7 michigan schools
in the same conference.  However, I can also see some draw back not least
of which is a loss (no matter how small) of more wide spread exposure for
recruiting.  When the Big 10 expanded it was in part done because the
member schools wanted exposure in the Pennsylvania and Mid-Atlantic areas
to boost recruiting.  This move won't foster that.  Still, overall I like
the idea.

Zack Hemond