Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 19:44:23 -0500
> I haven't heard of any specific players looking to go to another
> school, but Blair Allison and Jeff Tory are looking to try out for
> the Canadian National Team.  Tory would then come back in 1997-8, but
> Allison's eligibility would be used up.  This would seemingly be good
> for Maine because while Allison is good, Maine isn't going anywhere
> this year so might as well train the rookie goalie, and Tory would
> also be more valuable in 97-98 with only 14 scholarships and at least
> a shot at the NCAA's then they are this year.

I'm not saying that this is happening, but would it be a NC$$ violation
for Maine to 'stash' Tory somewhere in order to have him the following
year?

|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
|           Common sense is what tells us the world is flat.           |
|             I don't judge a man by the color of his skin;            |
|            I judge him by his choice of internet provider.           |