From:
Howard Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 08:23:17 -0400
I heard a story on the radio yesterday morning that said several Maine players
were looking to transfer out of the program to other schools given the
problems Maine has been facing.  What surprised me is that I heard this on the
radio first rather than Hockey-L.

Can anyone confirm or deny the story and/or provide more details on who may be
leaving, and to where?

 Howard Quimby - [log in to unmask]             |\                ( )
 Natural Intelligence, Inc.            _________|_\_________________________
 Tel  617.876.7680 x1208                       -----              -_-_
 Fax  617.492.7425                                               -- - -