From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 19:34:33 -500
John Forsyth mentioned my site as having current information about
Travis.  This was true for most of the season, however I have not
updated my site since the NCAA Championship (and no, it is not
because the Terriers lost).  However, I am working on updating,
renovating and expanding my BU site and Travis area.  I hope to have
the work completed over the next month (and by October at the
latest).

Since John mentioned Travis was at the BU Banquet, I will just add
that he appeared to enjoy being with his teammates for the evening.
Travis also received his letter and BU Hockey jacket (which players receive
with their first letter) along with the rest of team.

Sean Pickett