From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 18:35:44 -0400
WNYT-13 out of Albany tonight is reporting that Bruce Delventhal
is resigning as head coach of Union College hockey.

There wasn't much mention of why Delventhal resigned except that
he felt frustrated after two consecutive disappointing seasons at
Union, following their surprising 6th place finish in the ECAC in 1994.

I missed whether or not WNYT announced a replacement for Delventhal.

I'll have more details as they become available.

Andy