From:
"Todd D. Milewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd D. Milewski
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 23:57:39 -0600
At 08:33 PM 3/19/96 -0600, David Parter wrote:

>I remember just before the switch (I'm guessing here: either 1991
>Wisconsin @ Clarkson, or 1989 Wisconsin @ St. Lawrence) COULD NOT be
>televised to Madison, because the home rink could not (or perhaps would
>not) allow television cameras.

It couldn't have been the St. Lawrence series, because I remember that
vividly, not because of the outcome (Bucky was drubbed 10-1 or something the
first night, therefore ending the series under the total-goal system), but
because of the setting.  Maybe someone who knows the St. Lawrence arena
better can help me out here, but I remember seeing rafters and parts of the
roof from the normal, center-ice camera angle.  The roof must have been like
30 feet above the ice.  Anyone with info on this arena, could you please
help me out--my dad and I talk about this a lot.

Thanks,

Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"