From:
"Tuthill, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuthill, Richard
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:09:00 EST
     I was wondering if someone who was at Placid could make a further
comment about the Clarkson v UVM game.   The box score seems to create a
sort of disconnect in my mind when compared to what has been posted so far.

     The SOG's were 37-17 Clarkson.   Correct?   Sounds like domination to
me.   But Murphy allowed 2 goals on 4 shots in the first?   Sounds pretty
shaky.   And Clarkson's 14 penalties to UVM's 7  doesn't really sound like a
desultory effort.   What kind of game was this anyway?

     On another subject,  does anyone know how the Knick will be configured
this  weekend?   Wide ice?   (I suspect not.)   How about the distance from
the goal line to the back boards?   The difference between 11 feet (Albany
River Rats) and 15 feet (NC$$) is really major,  but would require
completely re-lining the ice.

     -- Dick Tuthill