From:
Gregory Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:36:11 EST
I'm an avoid Colgate fan and after watching a few of their games this
year I have come to the conclusion that they can play with the best of
them but they have a problem with doing that game in and game out. This
next weekend will be the telling factor for four of the top five teams,
seeing who can play against the best competition in the league. Feel
that Colgate will win at least one of the two games this weekend and
looking for Colgate to pull an upset in the ECAC tournament IIIIIIII
IIIIIII> I> (beating one of the top four) but will not win the
tournament due to their inability to play consistant hockey. I due predict
that Vermontr will win though due to the fact that they have the two
top scores in the league and having a big time goalie as a last resort.
I will also predict Harvardf pulling off an upset in the playoffs (a
team like Cornell) although they straggled this year and have lost their
last seven. In recap look for upset over higher seeded teams by the teams
of Colgate and Harvard and expected that Vermont will win the ECAC title.