From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 13:24:31 -0700
Well, my original post called for a max of about 70% of 34 or about 24!  I
think I would prefer HE and ECAC to come up a bit, and also see the Ivies
bring their games at least up to 32 total, but would also like see the
WCHA and CCHA come down in their conf games to loosen up the NC ones.  I
agree, a random formula from year to year would spread things out instead
of giving big NC crowds to the same schools year and year out. I just
think if we want some national recognition, we gotta have some more cross
regional games.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64