From:
Robert Cornelius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Cornelius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:23:09 -0500
----- Forwarded Message ------ Forwarded Message ------ Forwarded Message -----
From rcorneli Thu Feb 22 13:27:12 1996
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NC$$ Tickets-Cincinnati

>Does anybody have a phone number where we can check availability
>and purchase methods of Final 4 tickets?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>     cjw...        By the way, these opinions are all and only mine.

 You can reach the Coliseum box office or Select-A-Seat in Cincinnati at
(513)-721-1000. All tickets are 69.50 for the three games(package) and a
surcharge of 2.50 per order will be assessed.

Robert
--
Rob Cornelius               "There are only two things to do in Nelsonville,
127 Franklin Avenue               Ohio; collect food stamps and screw."