From:
Steven Czuba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Czuba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:30:32 -0500
Just as an aside - RPI completed this comeback minus the services
of Adam Oates as he had been ejected for viciously spearing/tomahawking a
Vermont player with a blow to the head. It's the only time in his career I've
ever seen Oates lose it like that. This made the comeback especially memorable
given the loss of their leading scorer.

Steve Czuba
RPI 86