Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 90 15:37:45 EDT
 Phil posted a note questioning the article I quoted from the Minnesota Daily,
 RE: whether Notre Dame was ever in the WCHA. I will seek the answer this
 evening either from our HO SID or Ric Schafer if I see him. I also started
 watching Hockey in the early 70's and our league was the WIHL I think and I do
 remember us playing Notre Dame every year, so who knows!!??? If I figure it
 out or if anyone else knows for sure, please post it!!! Thanks.
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!
 p.s.  I accept no responsibility for bad info in the articles I quote from.